Unique structure, high strength, smooth inner wall, low friction resistance, large circulation, the foundation does not need to be a concrete foundation, light weight, convenient transportation and installation, and quick construction; rubber ring socket connection, reliable method, easy construction quality; flexible interface . Strong ability to resist uneven settlement;
The anti-leakage effect is good, and it can withstand the erosion of a variety of chemical media; there is no scaling in the pipe, basically without dredging, and the buried service life is more than 50 years.
The pvc double-wall corrugated pipe is made of hard polyvinyl chloride as the main raw material. The pvc double-wall corrugated pipe is extruded from the inside and the outside respectively, and formed at one time. The inner wall is smooth and the outer wall is trapezoidal corrugated. The inner and outer walls are sandwiched by hollow plastic Pipe.
1. Municipal engineering. Can be used for drainage and sewage pipes
2. Construction engineering. Used for building rainwater pipes, underground drainage pipes, sewage pipes, ventilation pipes, etc.
3. Electrical and telecommunications engineering. Can be used as a protection tube for various power cables
4. Railway and highway communications. Used as a protection tube for communication cables and optical cables
5. Industry. PVC double-wall corrugated pipes are widely used in sewage pipes in chemical, pharmaceutical, environmental protection and other industries
6. Agriculture and garden projects. Used for irrigation and drainage of farmland, orchard, tea garden and forest belt
7. Road engineering. PVC double-wall corrugated pipes are used as seepage and drainage pipes for railways and highways
8. Mine. PVC double-wall corrugated pipe can be used as mine ventilation, water supply and drainage pipe
U-PVC double-wall corrugated pipe product specifications
Physical performance item unit index impact strength (TIR) ≤10% Ring stiffness S1 grade KN/㎡≥4S2 grade KN/㎡≥8 Ring flexibility The sample is smooth, no reverse bending and no breaking, two wall elements are separated from the oven test No separation, no cracking, continuous sealing experiment, no leakage, methylene chloride immersion, no separation of the inner and outer walls, the inner and outer surface changes are not inferior to 4L Creep rate ≤2.5